Friday, July 28, 2006

A Day I Must Enjoy!!!

It's my day today...and I really do wish I'll be enjoying it to the maximum!
Programs are fully lined up already. Hope all will turn up, and don't go home so early.
And also hope I don't get too drunk lah!!!
Bro P@t very nice, bringing me and my friends into MOS member's area, free entry and free flow from 9pm - 11pm!! WOhoo i'm gonna enjoy to the max man! And hope I'll get a membership card for my present!! *Cross Fingers*

Hehe...Following that, trance night at BBBC man!!! But well...other groups of friends asking me to go Double O cos BD celebration too!!! HAHA DUNNO WHAT TO CHOOSE AH!!!

Anyways...just hope I will be happy tonight.. :D
CheeRs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»