Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today's Words Of Wisdom

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

For everything that i've missed out for the past 3 years, my family, the fun, my friends, neglected those who wanted to be there for me and those who care for me, I started a journey of independence to search and bring them back, when I lose something so very important.
During this journey...I've earned alot of those that I've missed out...but at the same time...losing them slowly...as other new stuffs are being earned.

I do not wish to lose the care and concern, and the respect from my friends, just for one thing that I have earned during this journey in search of independence.
I do not want to lose my friends for any reason at all. I seek your understanding friends. Please talk to me...

No comments: