Monday, December 11, 2006

results and ZoukOut


Results turns out, yes..i was worrying too much..and too complicated to tell in details.

Anyways, good enough, I made it to ZoukOut.
Was so looking forward to it just had to force myself to rest alot on sat before
I head out.
At first, it was still quite fun, but I must say this year was not as good as last
year. Ferry Corsten's set seems very Blunt. no taste. Not high at all.
And dunno why, I couldn't seem drink much this time round, that's why didn't manage
to get high enough to get into the feel and groove of ZoukOut.
And I didn't wanna get drunk or puke, so I controlled my inputs.
And my group and I left at 5am...and smoothly and surely made our way to breakfast, then head back home for a blardy good sleep.

Anyways, back to monday blues again. What's there to look forward to next?

No comments: