Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Big Baby Lush

Now that Lush has her period, it'll last for about 1 week or so, I'm giving her more attention than I usually would. She is behaving weirdly, grumpy and tired and always sleeping. That's what we call the PMS and yes dogs do go through that too. And when we girls have it, we have cramps, and Lush has cramps to so i heard from others, sad thing is i dunno when she's in pain.

Now i have to change her "pampers" for her, and remove as and when for her so she can pee and poo.
I start to love her more now. Now she's more like a baby to me. hahha. than a fertile doggy. Haha.
She's just so cute and adorable. can't bear to leave sight of her. She's so cute wearing her "Strawberry" undies walking around like baby wearing pampers. So cute. haha.

Will post pictures soon. :D Just wanna share how I feel about her. Its a really new and wonderful experience. :D alot for me to learn .

No comments: