Friday, June 15, 2007

My New Job

Hey hey...as mentioned...I'm working in a Pet Restaurant now.
It's really a nice pet boutique and pet friendly restaurant for pet lovers, pet owners and their doggies to
gather and chill here. Though the setting is a little high class...italian style.. but overall it feels like home. And we serve a huge variety of human food, and really special dog food and drinks too!

Sometimes I bring along my baby Lush with me to work too!
So dog owners, when you're free and would like to go somewhere
where you can bring your doggy along with you, do drop by at Pawtobello.
It's time to pamper yourself, and your doggy!
And we also have a huge varieties of pet products for you to pamper your pets with.
Really nice clothes, collars, leashes and many other stuffs. I already bought a few stuffs for my baby. :D


Pawtobello is located at 33 Mhd Sultan Road #01-04.
Next to Yoyogo Japanese Restaurant.
Directly Opposite Double O.
For reservations or enquiries you can call me or 68874806.
We are open daily from 9am to 10pm.

Hope to see you and your doggy there soon yah :D
CheeRs :D

No comments: