Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Dream Come True


Finally, I started on my Visual Communication course. It's a 4 months course, and at the end of it, I'll only get a certificate.
But it's ok. I just need the basics of Graphic Design and Illustration. I have the passion but I don't have the basics! So hopefully after this, I'll be able to do better designs and posters.
Every tues and fri is a long day for me, after work then class from 7-10pm.
But luckily it's only for 4 months. :D Can't wait to design more stuffs!!! :p

My blog seems to be getting boring..dunno what to update...and no time to update.
I just come in here for the music. I can only work to this music.

Darren my buddy so busy... when's the next big gig?
Pt and Yk...so quiet lately. Are you both not in town?
So stress and bored at work.
To that someone out there...all the best to your new journey of life.

No comments: