Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Post NYE and 2007 New Year Resolution...


My party at Cineleisure was overall a success.. i'm glad it's finally over. 3 months of planning and stress. Quite a few hiccups on the final 2-3 days towards the party, but luckily all is solvable. At the party itself, Cineleisure practically became Little India #2!!! The external landscape was swamped with Bangalahdeshs! OMG!!!
It's already so dark, it's even darker with them everywhere! HAHA! BUt it's a happy problem lah. But some of them very poorthing, many ah-bengs were making fun of them and spraying at them. But the bangalahs seems to be very happy to get sprayed at! HAha. they felt popular in a way. weird huh...

2007 New Year Resolution...

not sure how much can be done, but must at least accomplish 3!

- Save Money! ( I have ZERO savings!!!)
- Get my driving license! ( I've dragged this for almost 4 years already!)
- LOSE WEIGHT! ( I've put on weight again!)
- Get a freelance graphic design job (I'm going to start my visual comm course at Nafa next week! So please anyone...give me jobs yah :D)
- A holiday trip to Taipei / Shanghai! (I'm sick of bangkok leh!)
- Read at least 5 good books! ( I hate reading, but I still need to brush up my english)
- Spend more time with my parents! ( I'm starting to miss them and think of them more often)
- Revamp my room! (it'll still be purple :D)
- Visit The Cannery, BBBC more often. (Need a nice place to chill and feel belonged to)
- Make sure 2007 NYE Party @ Cineleisure has lesser or no bangalahdeshs? HAHA (Provided i'm still where I am)

That's all i can think of now... think it's quite alot to accomplish too. But will try my best cos some are actually quite do-able.

No comments: