Monday, June 15, 2009

Friendzone & Intricacy

Yet another weekend of fun and laughter with my dear friends!!!

Had a great nite at Zirca with Jon O'Bir last nite (sat 13th June 09)...with Kenny, Darren and Charles. Great tracks...not so packed (like Zouk) but I was damn tired and drained from FLEA FLY FLO FUN at F1 Pit Building earlier in the day. Didn't even manage to sell enough to cover my rental cost. Luckily we split one table's rental of $65 between 4 pax. LOL. There were just too many vendors...200 of them... and I think there seems to be more vendors than shoppers. LOL.

Anyways.. our we had our very first OUTDOOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE outing at East Coast Park today, with Kenny, Roger, Marilyn, Rong, Jyun, Sabbie, Niki and Steven! Quite good attendance for a first time :) All of us cycled but Jyun, Niki and Steven blade. After 1 and half hour of cycling and blading, we continued with 2 games of bowling. Then had Kenny Rogers for dinner.

Silly things that happened today:
- I was rushing out cos was already late to meet the pals at ECP, i wore 2 different slippers and only realised it when I got off the bus at Marine Terrace. LOL. Lucky Kenny lived nearby so went up to change slippers.
- Steven shuffles his way and slip and fell on the bowling lane...nice one.
- My bowling ball fell backwards.
- Kenny missed his strike cos steven shouted out his name loudly to distract him.

Lastly...I know he's a bastard...but seriously I do miss him..and am still thinking of him. I deleted him from my msn..so I won't feel upset when I see him online. Before I deleted him..he doesn't msn me. After I deleted him...he started to msn me..What is he trying to do? He say he does miss me..he's confusing me..he's toying with my feelings... I tot i've already set my heart and mind to move on. But whatever he is doing now...it is intricate when..he keeps coming back into my life...and disheartens my heart and soul...damn...I wonder how long this is gonna last...

No comments: