Monday, June 08, 2009

Intruder...

This blardy intruder...came into my life... and wrecked my ship!!!
Argh!!! I hate monday blues and on top of this... clearing up this stupid mess inside my heart and soul and mind!!!

Silly things I did when I fell into his farking trap!

- spent lots on international call and sms with him while I was in melacca.
- Did french mani and pedi and in sweet baby pink and white colour..cos he said we're having dinner with him and his friends...baby pink and white...SO NOT ME MAN!!! ARGH!!! TOO SWEET!!!
- skipped 2 days of work getting over this farker...
- even considered to quit clubbing just so to suit his requirements... (am never gonna change myself for anyone..not this way)
- was stupidly in cloud 9...when it was a mishaps more than a sweet bliss
- naively believed his sweet nothings...and stupidly trusted him...
- think this is enuf of silly things done in 2 weeks..there are more but not to be mentioned... REALLY STUPID BITCH!!!

I know it all happened to soon, and good that it ended fast enough too.. so that I won't get too deeply hurt....cos I'm an emo bitch who gets hurt very easily... ARGH!!! I feel so manipulated and deceived and blah blah blah! Shit ass experience...

Everytime when i'm happy being alone...up on my feet standing tall...some asshole has to come into my life and spoil everything...and I have to start fresh all over again... it's such a terrible vicious cycle that keeps on repeating and repeating... to the point that.. I seriously dunno what's wrong and how to handle it... argh...i'm lost...

Thanks to all those out there..who has indirectly made me a stronger person... and thanks friends for staying by my side see and listen to me cry and go with me through tough times... I'll be ok in no time..and stronger!!!

No comments: