Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time To Rest

Finally had time to rest today...after working full force at Nana's for 4 days. My new and stable job at Far East as a retail asst manager. Totally drained physically...can't even feel my toes...but got great sense of achievement and I enjoy doing what i'm doing. Lazed at home the whole day today...on my new sofa and watching tv. So shiok. Totally rested my feet and legs.

I worked almost 11 hours a day... totally no time and energy for other activities...and kinda start to feel a little numb and giving up on the r/s...since we're both so busy and have no time for each other at all...and he played me out...didn't even inform me if he could go watch OTOT with me... ended up in a really embarrassed and awkward situation... how sad...how silly...
That's why I decided that he's so impossible and ended the r/s with him. That's when he starts to get upset and starts giving me the attention again...and claims that he really wants to be with me...just that he really can't afford the time... WTF... and so we're back to square one again...this seems like a never ending game...when is this ever going to end? ??!!! ARGH!!!!

We talked...and we both realised that we both feel alot for each other...but deep down inside knowing that it's impossible for us to be together...for many reasons... cos we're both too busy...and cos he's not able to accept me for who I am..my nightlife..my social networking activities...
But we're still together now... I seriously dunno for what reason... why are we both not willing to let go...is he really serious or whatever he says is just sweet nothings that is messing with my mind and heart again....

Was too free had nothing to do at home today so had so much time to think of all these nonsense....but when at work... I was so occupied with work and feeling tired I dun even think of this...I just let it be...So can't wait to get back to work tomorrow. And so looking forward to busy weekend to hit the sales target...
But I do miss him too... :(

No comments: