Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I AM

I AM...28 now... Happy Birthday to myself..
It's my birthday today but i'm totally not in the mood...not in the mood to celebrate or do anything...and I don't feel happy at all...after all that has happened around me...

I received a really great present from my buddy and boss (buddy's wife), a Juicy Couture handbag!!! Boss wanted me to take off or even time off on my birthday but I refused. I have nothing to do and no where to go...how sad rite. LOL...
So I choose to work...keep myself busy...drown myself in work.

Wanted to have a big celebration this year...thought of celebrating on a yatch at sentosa 1 degree 15...cos of 3 reasons...28th year, 28 is the chinese symbolic number of a rooster, and my birthday on the 28th. But....really...not in the right situation and mood to have such a big celebration... financially can't afford too!!! LOL

He didn't know it's my bd...cos I didn't tell him...cos he didn't ask...so I never told. I wanted to end it...cos the r/s is really stagnant...nothing is happening at all...and I really mean nothing...so I thought I should move on...and I dun want to feel sad on my bd...so I thought I should end it with him..just the day before my bd...which I did...Hope it's going to stay this way...but i kinda feel upset ending it just like that... and he's also upset...he claims that he dun like to feeling of knowing that he's not with me...sweet talking again i suppose. ARGH!!!

Apart from this r/s problem...there's many other problems why i'm feeling down and moody...not just cos of this silly r/s...but i'm just hanging in there now...seriously drowning myself in work and work and work.
Can't wait to unwind with my pals this fri... and can't wait for national day.. Progressions with SVR at powerhouse...omg...can't wait to trancing trancing again!!!



No comments: