Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good For Me

I kinda did alot of thinking today, on what I should do to that's Good For Me. I've been lazy, been denying, and been procrastinating. I have been just wanting to go home straight after work, too lazy to do anything or go anywhere.
TERRIBLE RIGHT!!!

I am going to start doing what I want to do, without thinking and analyzing too much. This is one thing i hate so much about myself. I would go into many layers of deeper thoughts when I have to do something, even the smallest or simplest thing. It's really tiring, that's why it tires me out so much, hence end up procrastinating or just avoiding it. And I end up not doing anything!

I wanna be different next year, my new year resolution. I wanna do something different. I'm gonna start running again. I'm gonna for blardy F sake go for my driving practical lessons.
I have 6 months left before my advance theory expires. Damn this is the 3rd time! I'm gonna work towards having a meaning in life. I'm turning 30 next year and it's really time to do something about my life. Am I craving for more? Perhaps I am, just not realising it cos i have been contented with what I have. Or maybe i'm not, hense the unhappiness. Happy or not? I don't even know.

Whatever it is, and whatever it takes, i'm just gonna start doing what's good for me.
Life will be beautiful again.

No comments: