Monday, March 20, 2006

The Long Awaiting Moment

Haven’t got a chance to update on anything since my first post! How terrible of me. Well, everyone in my company has been busy with preparations for this historic big event. Here’s a little update of it.

Finally...the moment is near...the day a lot of us and I have been waiting for. Not that it's really like a big deal to me…but it’s just something I would like to witness and something I would like to tell my kids about. And at least, there’s a new place to go to or hang out.

The Cathay, formerly known as Cathay Building, will re-open its doors to the public on Friday 24th March. Those who don't know where it is, it's in between Dhoby Ghaut's Macdonald's house and Paradise Centre. Those who have been to the old one to pak tor and watch movies would have been looking forward to this to rekindle their dating days. Expect a new and modern concept, with a little classic touch of retrospective. The Cathay will be different from what you see at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. I shall say no more about this and continue to leave the curiosity in you. :D

No comments: