Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My New Blog!!!

Hey hey hey!!! My new blog is finally up and running!!! All thanks to Darren, who set this blog up for me. What to do, me quite busy at work, & since Darren was Super FREE then :D
Hopefully, with this new blog, more people will read lah :p Will try to write about more interesting stuffs, & post more interesting pictures. But sure can't win XiaXue's posts lah! Duhz. She seems to have alot of time... (*scratching head*).

For this first post, let me announce, my 2nd edition to my painful collection! A new tattoo, on my feet! Specially designed by MissPurple, Mysstique & Myself!!! I was super bored...super super! And I never expected I could draw! So I just pick up a mechanic pencil and scribble on my notebook...and WALA! I love what I draw!
This design was initially meant for the ankle, and was suppose to be sort of a LEO sign.
But the more I draw the more it looks like something else, but just not so LEO sign.
And my tattoo artiste showed me that it looked nicer on my feet instead of ankle, so i went ahead with feet.

Pain man! Definitely more painful than my first one on my back! But the pain was bearable lah, and still addictive. HAHA! I seriously advise lah....those who intend to and seriously want to have one...better think twice. The feeling and pain during the process...is really addictive! Dun believe...ask those who have tattoos! I'm going to extend this feet tattoo up till my ankle...when I have the time to draw lah :D

Ok that's all for now lah. A bit late already...and feeling super tired! Nite nite for now. more updates soon! :D

Meanwhile....enjoy the music that I HAVE PICKED FOR YOU! :D


No comments: