Saturday, April 22, 2006

Darren's BD & Acceleration @ Liquid RoOM

It was a damn fantastic and powerful night! Though I didn't manage to get real high but I did enjoy myself. Dunno why...couldn't shuffle last night...was it becos I wasn't high enough...or cos i was wearing a different pair of shoes...or was it cos of too much friction at the dancefloor. hhmm ....
DON'T FIND SO MUCH EXCUSES!!! CANNOT SHUFFLE MEANS CANNOT SHUFFLE LAH!!! :P Hahaha!

It was Darren's BD yesterday and of cos...he being the ardent fan of Yukun, celebrated his BD at Liquid Room. Invited a few of his "close" friends and his trance kakis (Melvin, Benny and I), opened 2 bottles of vodka (which I didn't get to drink much that's why not high enough!!!), and almost got drunk but lucky thing he's smart enough to go make himself puke to stay awake. What was most saddening was...i shall not go into details, but i noticed that such celebrations will reveal who your true friends really are..or rather who you can really go TRANCING (Clubbing) with!
Hey Bro (darren)! Don't think so much lah ok. This goes to show next time go Trancing, just ask the usual few along will do. :D

Well the set last night was HARD AND POWERFUL!!!! Came to notice it only when darren asked me " is it becos i'm seh or is the set hard ". At first i replied him " BOTH", but then slowly realized that the set was REALLY HARD!!! Harder than the usual Progressions! POWER! I LOVE IT! MY HEART POUNDED LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS AND I LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHA. BRING IT ON YUKUN!!! KEEP IT GOING ON !!! HAHA :D

Just a little "review" of Tiesto last week, though nothing much to mention, just complains here and there. IT WAS SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT!!!! Lucky I didn't had to pay full price for the tix! The place was horendously packed! People squeezing their ways through the dance floor and elbowing each other. This guy tried to squeeze his way pass me and stepped on my foot real hard. I was so angry I PINCHED HIM! haha can't believe i actually did that. And this ang moh guy scratched my face with his watch while trying to squeeze pass my group. Well I guess that's one of the disadvantage for being to short! Lucky no wound or scar. Everything was so terrible and majority of us couldn't tolerate no more, we left about 2am, just when Tiesto started his set. Well too bad. Bottom line...Guest DJ events at ZOUK AND MOS is a NO NO for me and I STILL LOVE PROGRESSIONS ONLY!!! :D
No pics for now cos haven't uploaded them yet. Laterz. Ciaoz!

No comments: