Sunday, April 09, 2006

Great Sat Night

The night was satisfying afterall! Was at Progressions with my usual and only trance kakis, ma bf Benny, Melvin, and can never miss out DARREN!, and a few of Darren's friend (which i forgot their names though I've met them a couple of times at sessions.), and some bimbotic girl whom I don't bother knowing her name. haha.

This time, Progressions was held at a different place from the past 3 sessions. Instead of the same old spacious Attic @Tanjong Pagar, now it's at BarBaaBlackChic at at Perak Road! Nice name huh! This 2 storey shop-house turned into a pub grub club place. A place to chill, drink, eat and dance. Interesting concept. But may be a little too small for progressions, and too many ups and downs. But but...of cos there's some good points about this place, it's cosier at the dance floor, right in front of the console, and the Dj console looks decent and COOL! And I think they are using THINKPAD!!!! Well not that I know alot about all these trance stuffs, but this is just based on ma personal opinion lah :) Me not at trance fanatic, but I can only dance to trance. :P AND I LOVE ZOUK OUT AND PROGRESSIONS!!!!


There wasn't as many familiar faces as I would see as compared to the past 3 sessions. Hhmmm alot of new faces this time, and some don't seem to blend/fit into the crowd. maybe i'm one of them. haha. And there wasn't many shufflers this time round, as compared to the last sessions at Attic! How come?? Where were all the cool female shufflers!!!??? And...I sub-consciouly shuffled without knowing, until my Bf and Mel told me that I was! I'm almost there man! Hehe. And I thought I could only slide (which I did at the last progressions cos the floor was more slippery and powdered). Haha ignore my SLIDE, cos that's done only when i'm drunk. haha.

As much as I know, Progressions is the only event I look forward to, and would sure go to, and would truely enjoy the session. Honestly. And of cos Zoukout lah, but this one is quite consistant once a year. Unlike Progressions, it's like a surprise. haha. Well, I'll definitely make it to all Progressions sessions, cos I don't wanna miss the great music, place, people, djs, and fun!!!
Can't wait for the next session man!!!

I've taken some pics (not those with faces), which I thought are quite nice and would like to share.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there... was just wonderin... cld i use a coupla yr pix taken at progressions... missed out on snappin any.

Anonymous said...

please. sorry. forgot.

PurpleLush said...

hi there blacksheep. sure. my pleasure :)
Nice place by the way