Friday, April 07, 2006

That's what friends are for

I'm sure many of you out there have heard the song, "that's what friends are for". The lyrics are really meaningful, and I would sub-consciously tear when I hear / sing / hum the song.
Seems like nowadays...there are people who don't understand the value and meaning of friends, or good friends. Sad to know right. Well, it's a cruel and practical world we live in. To those who are reading this, I want to tell you this, please treasure your friends and don't treat them like dirt! Be there for each other when necessary and don't take friends for granted!

Let's not continue sad stories...now i'll tell my own story...
I've been doing alot of designing of posters lately. Well, it was meant for my work, my dept. Well sad to say I'm not paid extra for spending time and effort doing the posters, and it's not part of my job scope too! But we'll, I'm glad that i'm getting the chance to do, and explore more varieties of designs that I can come up with. I didn't know I could design! Damn it! I'm Serious!!!!
Well, here's just a few of the designs. Hope some experts who sees this can give me opinions or comments.

As I need CASH!!!! I'm looking around for jobs to design posters or flyers. Drop me a msg if you're looking for a freelancer to do your designs yah :D
That's all for now...gotta get back to work...
TGIF and it's PROGRESSIONS tomorrow!!!!!!!!


No comments: