Thursday, June 08, 2006

Coming Back Performance

RISE will be performing at Singapore Street Festival 2006, Thursday 8th July 8pm at Cineleisure. This time, I'm doing a Coming back performance. No no it's not going to be SLUFFLE!
I was with RISE 3 years ago. RISE is actually a sing and dance girl group, and had performed at quite a few places before. Well well, i miss performing, so since I'm still not VERY old and still got a bit of that performing zest and energy, I thought i can just make a little come back on the stage. :D
I'll just be singing lah, no time to practice dance with my 2 seniors, Jyun and Erika :p
If you wanna hear how horrible I sing, do come down and support but dun throw eggs lah k :P no banana skins too :P
It's late now cos just got back from practice. Super tiring and hectic week this week. Good nite for now :)

No comments: