Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I made a wrong move again!

I thought i was ok, i didn't cry for 2 days. But this morning i woke up and realize i was deceiving myself. hiding all my sadness and sorrows inside me, trying to put up a very strong front in front of colleagues and friends. Only to find out now how miserable and sad I am!!!
AND I MADE A FARKING WRONG MOVE TO CALL HIM!!!! NOW I SCARED HIM AWAY AGAIN!!!!
Now i really need some company,but my friends are either working or not able to meet. I really need some company. I just dunno how to hold myself together. I tot i could...but what's happening now... why is this happening...
All i need is just another chance from him...why does he still love me yet he doesn't want to give it another try...why is all these happening when i'm sure we can make things work out??!!!
ALL I NEED IS JUST ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!
I want to be happy again, i want to be strong...i want to not cry... but...

No comments: