Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup semi finals on big screen tickets !!!

Hey hey all! Not sure how many people reads my blog but i'm just trying my luck lah! :D

Anyone keen on semi final matches on big screens (cineleisure cinema halls)??
I've got a really good deal here! Just pay $18, you'll get:
- 1 E2Max card for 1 year membership (worth $18)
- 1 goodie bag welcome pack (worth $38. Includes E2max e-game vouchers, bowling vouchers, limited edition trexi, electronic gaming monthly magazine, lanyard, tote bag)
- 1 x Cathay Cineleisure E-Cinema movie vouchers (worth $9.50 and can be used to watch any movie that is screened in E-cinemas, and any time)
- 5 x tickets to catch Semi Finals on big screens at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard.
(PRICELESS)

Just that simple, $18 and everything is yours!!!! Without any conditions!

Help me spread the words, and drop me a msg here or email me at aiko_strawberry28@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Show your support please :D CheeRs!

No comments: