Monday, June 05, 2006

The end has come...

Many unforseen stuffs has happened for the past 2 weeks. Things that I didn't even expect could happen.
After coming to 3 years of happiness and sadness...things will be coming to an end soon...something I really don't wish to happen...someone i can't be without...many things that I have gained throughout these years...may be coming to an end soon.
I know..there are no shortcuts to life, but some people are strong enough to go on...some may not be strong enough to even hold on. Some people likes to take short cuts in every aspect of life...some doesn't. Some just don't give a damn at all.

My Baby..I just want to tell you that i'm sorry...and i've taken too many chances in life already and I know there are not many more left. I thank u for your guidance and care and love. These few years has been a fruitful one... both emotionally and physically. both your babies will remember you for life and will always love you... eternally... you've been really special..you were my sunshine... you were my meaning to life... Our future is not meant to be seen, it's meant to be created...but life has just that few chances for one to take, to make things happen. I guess the chances I'm given has way exceeded it's limits. I'm really sorry...i really am...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»