Monday, May 11, 2009

Come 2 - Gether

Another weekend of friends coming together to paint the town red and celebrate meaningful occasions.

Saturday:
Markus Schulz @ Zouk on sat nite ( 9th May) was great. But sadly and such a waste that I was too high and lost to really notice his set! But I heard he was good lah. But at least I heard him playing New World...

Glad that many friends (Kenny, Steven, Niki, Kevin, Jyun, Lawrence, Jelvis, Kelvin & Friend, Jason) were there... good company is always the most important factor to a good party!!! First time I clubbed with 8 jugs on a small little round table!!! I was so high and lost, so was Kenny, that I didn't recall alot of things...didn't recall alot of the photos taken...

We bumped into Chris Han (as always...seems fated to bump into him) and he treated kenny and I to lychee martini at wine bar...and plus a little shot of COWBOY recommended by Niki and Steven...after that...Kenny and I was ..really LOST LOST LOST & HIGH HIGH HIGH!!! Heard from Jyun that I was just laughing silly and talking silly...and...smiling all the way...but not drunk...just really super overwhelmingly HIGH. And Kenny was really just stoning and stoning and stoning..cos he said he low batt...Heard from Lawrence that he was really lost and puked a couple of times...lol...poor Lawrence...

After wine bar we head back to our table at zouk. I even went up to Joshua (the guy from the ping pong 9pm show on channel 8) and asked him if he was the ping pong show guy..and asked to take photo with him... and he was nice enuf to entertain me and kenny. LOL. cos he was kinda sharing table with us towards the end...around 3++am....so... daring and thick skin me went ahead to embarrass myself further.

Overall..it was a fantabulous night lah. Next one to come is Above & Beyond on 23rd May @ Zouk..hope it'll be a better one...

Sunday:
Mother's day...had simple lunch with my parents, cos we didn't wanna spend too much on those mother's day gimmick set meals...

Since Lush's and Bubu's birthday is on 12th May which falls on a Tuesday...so Kenny and I kinda did a little celebration at K-9 Culture after lunching with parents. Kenny's family and relatives were there too. We bought small little birthday cake for the dogs, and it's PURPLE in color...think it's blueberry flavour cos I ate a small little piece of it, and it tastes good!!! LOL. Dun worry it's all made of natural ingredients that's edible by human...
We ordered quite alot of finger food, such as chicken nuggest, friend onion rings, pizza, chicken wings...I would say they all taste good and pricing is really reasonable. Try the citrus strawberry smoothie..cheap and good. heehee. All humans and dogs had their fare share of good food and fun ...

Was so tired, I actually slept at 9pm ...crashed totally...KO!

Monday:
Another day of friends coming together, to reminisce the dancing days. Working up my old and stiff bones...gotta learn a dance routine for a dance performance for some event...group of 6...Rise, Marilyn and a 2 other dance mates from 8 years ago. Jyun and Mar was over at my place practicing the entire day today. It's been 6 years since I last perform a dance at Singapore Street Festival... I was like..err... 22 years old then! OMG!!! Good thing Jyun is fast with picking up the dance steps from the given video...so it's easier for us all to learn faster... We're paid quite good money for this job...otherwise we wouldn't do it either.

Quite a long input today..there's alot more actually...about the FREEDOM party and some unpleasant issues with a several people...haiz...I'll save it for another time...

No comments: