Monday, May 25, 2009

Together We Rise

It was yet another hectic week... all cos of the busy schedule with dance practice. We had to perform for AsiaSoft's game fest cum IT show at Suntec Convention on Fri and Sat nite. We had to perform for the dancing game Audition... to one of the Audition's song by our very own JJ Lin...

At the dance practice, there were plenty of hiccups, arguements, disagreements...but of cos there was also fun laughter and joy.. all thanks to Shirley...super lamer joker..LOL. It was really hard work. We manage to pull through something reasonable to be performed on stage at a convention hall, within 2 weeks. And to think that many of us, in fact all of us, has not performed for almost 5 years. Good job ladies..really... credit goes to all 6 of us... All the hard work and effort is recognised. Well done. Group hug...3 cheers. TOGETHER WE RISE!!! Hope there will be another chance to perform together again.. Cos i really miss those performing and bonding days... those were the days..when I was much younger... like..err.. 21, 22? LOL. I'm glad my old bones are still quite HAPPENING!!! cos keeping it up with clubbing and partying...WOOHOO

A&B @ Zouk on 23rd May was good. But damn blardy packed!! even more packed than Markus Schulz and Armin!!! Was contemplating to either go FUEL to check out a new party venue (F1 pit warehouse), or to A&B..but of cos..A&B more impt...lol. And since Jyun and Sabbie chose A&B @ Zouk..so I went with the flow. :D Lucky went to zouk...cos I bumped into someone (one of my ex) who I lost touch with for 5 years already! We were glad to see each other cos he has been trying to contact me but my number changed..so..yah... we're in touch again now... heehee...

I finally get to stay home and rest the entire sunday!!! WOOHOO!!! NEEDED IT SO BADLY!!!
Was watching a Thai horror with my dad... dunno what title also..bought it from JB. I realised...i can get a super good laugh if i'm farking stress, or even if i wanna tighten my abs..by watching thai dvd. Cos..THE SUBTITLES ARE JUST TOO DAMN FUNNY!!! It never made sense and I wonder they direct translated from what language. It really gave me a good laugh.. and plus with my dad adding salt and pepper...it made things even funnier... LOL...

Had a good sunday rest :D Yeah!!!

No comments: