Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Such Is Life - Fun Fun and More Fun...

Let's start with last Thursday...outing with V and J and my baby Lush to check out a few pet cafes, to celebrate Lush's and Bubu's birthday. V drove, so it was convenient to move around. We checked out Urban Pooch at Balestier Road and K-9 Culture and Turf City.Urban Pooch...was not up to my standard..maybe cos I used to work at Pawtobello...quite a reasonable variety of food for both dogs and humans,but pricing slightly on the higher side, which I feel it's a little too pricey for such non-airconditioned environment. On the other hand... I love K-9 Culture so much. Nice clean and price of food is reasonable. And US Doggy bakery is just next to the cafe...so you can get nice little treats and snacks for your doggy. Recommended.
I headed to Kenny's place with Lush for Mahjong Session with his new "SISTAs". I finally get to meet W and W's friend M and J. Nice and fun bunch of Sistas! Kenny says i'm a natural FAGHAG!!! LOL. Reached home at 4am...so late...

Then on Fri night. I joined Kenny at his work event at Cafe Del Mar (CDM), Superstar Summer. It was another eye-opener event. First time experiencing a really crowded CDM, flooded with topless, fit, hunky and good-looking AJs. DROOLING!!!! OMFG!!!WHY ARE THEY NOT STRAIGHT??? WHY AM I NOT GAY???!!! We had lots to drink and we all had fun...with Kenny and his colleagues and his friends...I AM JUST A NATURAL FAGHAG LAH!!!! Reached home at 5am...woke up the next day feeling like it was all a dream... lol..
Forgot to mention...I woke up the next day and found 4 lighters and 4 packs of condoms in my bag. LOL... they were distrubuting condom to promote whatever blah blah blah...and I think all of us were quite high and dunno what the hell we did..things ended up in my bag.. HOW COME I DIDN'T FIND EXTRA MONEY THEN? Like maybe 4 pieces of $50 note? or maybe 4 packs of Viceroy Ice??? haha oh well..now i have lots of condoms..heehee...

Sat...attended Roger's 10 years anniversary private party of being in showbiz...It was another eye-opener thing to me. First time see him sing and perform... and he invited a couple of drag queens and Abigail to perform as well...and all was recorded. Audience (which includes me and Jyun) had to go on stage for alittle shot that is to be included in the credits. It was a fun experience.
Ended the night with chilling session with my usual group (Jyun, BJ, Nana, Isaac) at Majestic Bar. I finally get to chill there and try their popular and always mentioned and spoken about chicken wings. I ordered passionate mango and lurve it...and was mocked by YK and working staffs there for sitting outside instead on indoors... enjoying the ever so hated heat...what to do...my peeps prefered outdoors...left at 1plus when we saw the sky kept on lighted up by lighting...non stop..it was scary at first... cos we've never seen such non-stop lightning and no sounds of thunder at all... reached home at 2am...hurr hurr...really drained and tired...and it started pouring and thundering heavily...the best moment to have a super duper power sleep!!!


SUNDAY IS SLEEP AND SLEEP AND SLEEP DAY!!!

TODAY...I have finally booked my final theory, and applied for cable tv...something that i've procrastinated for a couple of months!!!

Got to find out from one of my friend today... she was also involved with a married man and end up with nothing but hatred and hurt. Suppose to meet her today to exchange story but she couldn't make it at the very last minute. She's actually trying to take revenge to get back at the guy for the dreadful things he has done...I see no point in revenge by ruining his reputation or in any obvious manners that may hurt both parties even further... will definitely talk her out of revenge... cos I'm sure there's better way to do so...her verdict " Married men with itchy LJ and sweet mouth sucks big time"....and I totally agree with her...as of now...

No comments: