Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yet Another Day

I'm happy today... cos the weather is fine...it's a beautiful day...and I managed to do lots of stuffs...do a little bit of work...vacuumed and mopped the entire house...wash the common toilet...showered Lush...spring clean my entire Purple Lounge (my room)...and did a little extra stuffs to it (see pics below). And it's already 1am now but I still feel awake. Blogging in my cosy little PurpleLounge as I'm listening to Dj Yukun's Ambient /Chillout mix ETERNAL MEMORIES. A very fulfilling day indeed.

Wanted to go for a jog in the evening but really no time lah... My room already took up like 6 hours of spring cleaning and modifying...partly also cos I was taking my own sweet time...heehee

There's really nothing much I can do to my room as yet. Feel like darkening the purple walls cos it's now violet...instead of the usual purple I like...but my parents are totally against it...hurr hurr...:( There's just too many things in my room lah... ARGH!!! No matter how much I discard everytime I spring clean every 1-2 months...seems like still the same as...2 years back! WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY STUFFS???!!! How I wish one day I would just go MAD and throw away everything!!! HAHAHA...AS IF I WOULD!!!

Come... let you have a peek of Purple Lounge...

Before: After:

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!!! HAHA

There are really 5 differences:
1) Curtains at side of bed
2) Flowers on wall
3) Black Pillow-cases and bolster cases
4) Position of Strawberry Bolster
5) LUSH
oops there's 6 actually..
6) Spotlight on wall switched on
More Pics of Modified Purple Lounge:
(Model: Lush Teo)
My little cosy work corner:
View from outside of room:


That's all for today... time to go tuck in my bed and indulge in 2 episodes of my taiwan drama before I sleep. Am watching Devil Beside You now.. so sweet and so romantic..If only SingaBOREan men are like that... or maybe I should set up a "SingaBOREan Men MUST Watch Taiwan Drama" club...lol
I'll be busy from tomorrow onwards...took on a new sideline... sales and marketing of pet products... my ex boss from the pet cafe (Pawtobello) approached me to help her. Best thing is I'm paid basic but need not report to office. OTOT (own time own target) as long as I hit the sales quota. So officially start work tmr... hope all goes well...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

alicia selling pet products? wahh. i thought she want to open spa?

PurpleLush said...

Wah carrie....u're reading my blog!!! i didn't know!!!