Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emo Tuesday... so much things going on in my mind!!!

As if things are not bad enough.
As of it is...things has already gotten to such a drastic and embarrassing situtation... to the point of...no return I suppose? I dunno..let's just see how things goes with his side. But bottom line...I know I shouldn't believe him anymore...or even put in any effort to impress anymore. Just sit back and FUCK CARE!!!

And as for C's side... he might just want a rollercoaster ride instead of a romantic ride on the ferris wheel. How sad right, and he's such a good catch! We got along so well and felt so comfortable with each other. But he only believe in THE RIGHT ONE...so I guess... it's too early to tell if I'm his RIGHT ONE...or simply just not. But then again I also need to find out if he is My Right One. Cos I also believe in finding THE RIGHT ONE...

Is there no more decent guy out there? Is there no such thing as a decent date anymore??!!! Or am I just simply meeting all the wrong men??!! Why do I always end up getting myself into shitty situations???!!!

I just want a decent date... a decent romantic date. Like a dinner and movie date. A stroll at ECP or just cruising in his car around SingaBore listening to Class 95 or Lush 99.5. Just pureply decent and no SEX mentioned!!! Is it that hard??!!! Is sex really so important or the only thing men think about???!!! Of cos with someone reasonable, dun throw me a geek or someone I have totally no interest in. I'd rather stay home and cry over my taiwan drama.

Feeling really down and emo lately... the fact that I've been always learning and listening about how difficult it is to find true love... and many real and disgusting facts about some men ( I meant some...cos I know there are still good men around but limited edition). All these information are good in a way... but it's just really draining me to know about such sad facts... facts that I have to absorb and eventually accept them.

I'm feeling horrible... I need to quickly do something to pick up the pieces!!!
I think I should clean up my room tmr to make me feel better... and go out on a girl's nite out on a wed night. I hate this feeling!!! ARGH!!!

No comments: