Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reminiscing the Poly Clubbing Days

During Poly days, together with V (who found me on Fb recently after losing contact for 7 years), we would go clubbing on any day. Even the night before exam, we would lose control and sneak out of my house (burning midnight oil at my place) and head to mhd sultan. Then it was Madam wong, The Page and Next Page and Samsara that we frequent. We would party like crazy and make sure we go home happy.

Yeah, just the 2 of us. A girls night out last night (ladies night), after so many years. But this time round... we had to choose places where either we will feel comfortable with (knowing the music and crowd), or places where there are lesser Young Girls. LOL last time we have to worry about age limit...now we're worrying about... over age limit? LOL

We've not been out in the partying scene for too long so not too sure bout the music they play at the clubs. So after slupring our free drinks at Zirca, we finally ended up at Mambo cos we're sure about the songs they play. And also ended up getting picked up by 22 year old boi bois... all thanks to V, for being seh aka looking bored. LOL. These 2 young bois are so eager and so enthusiastic! They know we're older than them but chose not to guess our age. haha. So younger bois liking older gals is still a trend. LOL.

I've already changed my image by changing my hairstyle so that i'll look my age or close to my age, and hopefully get picked up by the right guys...But why am I still getting picked up by much younger bois??!!! ARGH!!! And they thought I'm 25...how nice... but scary time flies so quickly I'm nearing 30 alrdy. DAMN!!!

Will slowly monitor what these young chaps want from older plus sized girls. haha. I think I can start writing a book titled "What Men Really Are and What They Want." I'm am gathering more information and would like to conduct interviews too. wahahah. We shall see...

No comments: