Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unforgivable

What's unforgivable? The behaviour of some men... I mentioned SOME MEN, not ALL MEN ok.

V went on a date last night, with the young chap, Lwho picked us up at Mambo last wed. L was the one who dated her out, supposedly for dinner, and drinks at Boat Quay. But he arrived, underdressed (tshirt, berms and slippers) even later than V did, and better still, already had dinner, without informing V earlier. V had to starve till L arrive to have dinner, and to find out that he already had, and it was already 10pm. Fuming already. Nvm. V had to pay for the dinner, and his can of drink. V is still fine with this, cos she was the one eating. But L should at least have the decency to open up and pour out V's can of drink. He was simply indulging his drink in his own world. LOL.
They proceeded to Chillz for drinks and singing. They ordered a jug of beer, L drank like as though he is damn thirsty. V only drank 1 glass. When the bill came to him, he looked at the bill and looked at V and kept quiet, so V had to foot the bill with her credit card instead. And he didn't even say THANK YOU!!!
WTF. Xiao Bai Lian is so written all over his face. And instead of walking V to where she has to wait for her transport, he subconsiously led her to walk him to the MRT station instead. How nice... how gentlemen...how suave...
He was quite a gentleman and was quite suave when we met him at Zouk. Never would we expect him to be such a...Disgustingly Disastrous Guy (DDG, a new term by V).

Just So Unforgivable...

A has totally stopped contacting me. His dad is still calling me and msging me asking me how am I and why haven't been visiting him. Told him i was busy. I was actually mad with A, for what he has done to me. He knew I was hurt and... used... but yet all he can do to me is just totally not contact me. Is he doing this on purpose or is he really busy with getting over his shitty emo situation? I hate him so much...

cause leaving me the way you did was just so... Unforgivable...

But then again...at least I've woken up from this lesson...and no longer am foolishly letting him make use of me... will never believe his sweet nothings and hopeful words ever!

Your sweet nothings are deceiving...
But I won't Be made a fool...
Cause leaving me the way you did was just so... Unforgivable...

No comments: