Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Been Really Long...

It's really been really long (1 and 1/2 year) since I last updated this peaceful serenity...

Too much things been going on, so much to the point of changing a few perceptions and principles of life, which also caused a little character change. There's so much going on in my mind...so much that it's overflowing...so guess it's time to list them down before I go crazy!!!

Time really flies, just a blink of the eye and it's now coming to an end of April 2009. One third of the year flew past just like that.

Am I still the same old me? I questioned myself numerous times.
Part of me still exists, but part of me evanesced too....

I managed to catch up with many old friends lately....over the past 1 and 1/2 year of missing in action. Friends from 12 years ago... IJ mates... CYF mates... ex bfs...Poly mates....
And also got to know many new friends...and made good friends too...

Along this combination of negative n positive, yet bizarre journey, I've picked up so much that has opened up and broadened my mindset and perspection of life, friends, especially Men. Not that I'm trying to pick on men...but I realised that lately, I have found out and learnt so much... so much that it scares me... so much that I'm starting to fear marriage or even getting into a commited relationship... so much that... I'm seeing almost the same characteristics in many men! My eyes has finally opened up!!! And I'm sure there's much more to be discovered!!! OM MY!!! I hope I can handle all these. I am going to discover, which part of me, my heart or my mindset, or just simply me myself and I, that is helping me hang in there and keep being strong and overcome whatever WEIRD WEIRD OBSTACLES I have been encountering!!!

DAMN LIFE!!!! IT'S SO DIFFICULT ON ME!!!! WHY SO???!!!! But yet I'm enjoying and appreciating every single moment! I'm indulging in both the happiness and sadness!
I've learnt to soak in the sun, absorbing all the sunshine and exhuberant energy of the sun!
I've learnt to enjoy outdoor activities and appreciating the natural mother nature surrounding me.
I've learnt to spend wisely...well of cos based on the situation I've been in for the past 3 years never allowed me to splurge...so I guess it's good thing.
I've learnt to become a Xiao Nu Ren (not as Da Nu Ren as before) and more submissive now. And even learnt to be very patient and caring towards the elders.
I'm forseeing that I'm in for more weird happenings and obstacles... am I really just suay??? or this is just life???!!!

This is just the beginning of my nagging and bragging of how sucky my life is....more to come....

No comments: